Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Symbol Build 1 - Continuum

More practice of a different variety.

This time I'm working a little on a flash symbol build of a superhero character.

I'm not very far in, but this is a only a few hours work, and I think it's important to keep track of my progress on it, and what better way to keep myself on track, huh?

You can see in the different screen shots where I've stopped, and what areas I'm working on.


I'm almost completely finished the front view aside for the knees, you can see they aren't very blended yet.

As for the hands, I'll be adding those in at the very end, with various posses.


This next screen is a closer look at the two areas I've worked on. Focusing more on how I've tried to keep the volume of the character consistent, and less on the wonky legs in both of the 3/4 front and back views. Which I will be fixing!

I've been trying to keep line quality consistent as well.


This next screen shows that I know how to set up different expressions on the character model, (though I'm only showing one for now) which is probably my favorite part of the character building along with lip sync is in that same vein of designing and animating.


Last but not least however, is this little screen here. Showing that I still have a few things to work out before this hero would ever be show worthy.

But that's what all this is for! Practice makes perfect
Time to fix those pits!

No comments:

Post a Comment