Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Storyboard 3 - Internet Cat Page 1 And 2

Here's another bit of practice.

Back to digital media this time.


I really enjoyed working on this one, as it's a bit more silly than the previous two. I also enjoy the style more so with this piece. I've decided it's a good idea to practice making this with different styles and techniques, as you never know which one would be best for a possible job. So I decided to go with a more cartoon style.

I don't know if I'd consider this my 'main' style or not, but it's one of my favorites, because it allows me to exaggerate parts of peoples faces and bodies to make more solid characters. This time around I decided to leave the 'under-layer' lines of my original sketch, so I can show the difference between the sketch and the final lines.
I think it makes an interesting contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment